Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gaaaay just gay =(

So my game wouldn't save...I had done all these awesome things and it wouldn't save. Lame!
I kept getting the Error 12 thing which in EA speak it means "We're crappy and can't fix anything right so if you do the save as to try and re-save it we'll crash your game!" Which it did just that. I was going to call the customer service....
But they're lame too. I got put on hold forever so I just hung up after listening to Steven Hawking tell me what to do.
It really does sound like him btw.
After giving up for a few hours and going to the mall and dinner and what not my game started working again!


Yaaaaay!!!

By the by I don't know who I want to play with...there is Rae, Jaxton, Cayden and Kody (Boy girl twin) and Astrid and Xenia (twins) I'll post pics up later and maybe I could get help to decide =D

Thannnks!

No comments:

Post a Comment