Sunday, July 11, 2010

I had to reinstall everything =(

My launcher wouldn't let me patch my game cause it couldn't connect to the internet.
So I unistalled all of my games and CC and reinstalled it.
But being the idiot that I am sometimes I lost my Sims 3  booklet with my key on it.
I had to go chat with a customer support guy whose name happened to be Tyrone (Backyardigans time people!)
He gave me my key after giving him some vital info...e-mail and b-day ahah.
So I re-installed my games and spent most of the night trying to find all of my favorite CC.
Which is a pain in the ass to do.
So to find some CC that I could only download from the exchange so I wouldn't have to pay 4 dollars for a hairstyle.
I ended up with Baby Girl Doll Dressed.
That stupid piece of corrupt CC that sticks to everything and makes your game crash.
I uninstalled the file and now I can't find the day CC that had it so I had to uninstall all of my CC again...well the Sims3pack files.

Anyways I've got some cool screen shots I saved at least, you'll get a good laugh!

It's our friend FuryRed! I take it she doesn't like unicorns =D

1 comment: